There are various ways to support Greenough Museum and Gardens.
1. You can bring family and friends to visit the museum.
2. You can donate objects, photographs, documents, ephemera to the collection. Please contact the curator first to ensure your donation meets Collection Policy requirements.
3. You can donate practical items for use in the day-to-day running of the museum and gardens.
4. You can volunteer at the museum or help in the Community Veggie Garden.
5. You can become a member of the Community Group of Greenough.
6. You can come up with other ways of supporting this museum.